Wednesday, August 19, 2009

STRANGE SIGHTS!

I know some people won't believe this but on two different nights over the past week I saw what can only be described as UFOs in the sky.  I'm certain they were because whatever what it was that I was looking at certainly weren't planes or a helicopters.  The vessels hovered in the sky and then moved very short distances in a very strange manner.  They didn't move like conventional planes or helicopters at all but rather moved in completely different directions spontaneously.

The first sighting was just above my house and I saw it when for some reason I opened my front door and took a look outside,  the second time I saw it I was with my mum and she witnessed it as well.

The scary thing is the powers that be must know about these vessel and others like it which are in the sky's and they don't do anything about them.  It makes you wonder what their agenda is.

Most people would just dismiss what I saw as they don't want to think about the possibility of there being unexplained objects in the sky.  They wouldn't even pay it attention if it was pointed out to them.

Anyway that's all I have to say at the moment but I'll keep you posted if I see any other strange objects in the sky.

God bless,

Billy

No comments: